Znap Fly is committed to providing clients new innovative and practical solutions to all projects. We use technology to increase efficiency and bring new found capabilities by using 3D cameras and drones to help solve problems.
Erica Sattar – Director of Environmental
Znap Fly’s Environmental Services is lead by our experienced environmental professional Erica Sattar. Ms. Sattar holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Health Science with a concentration in Occupational Health and Safety, is a Cal-OSHA Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC), and holds AHERA building inspector, abatement supervisor, management planner, and project designer certificates. She is a California Department of Public Health lead certified, trained for XRF lead testing, 40 hour HAZWOPER trained, and CPR certified.
Services & Capabilities
We provide a wide range of hazardous materials, environmental services in support of facility and building construction, renovation, and demolition projects. Our hazardous materials professionals are well versed and experienced in working within a project team framework with the client’s project manager.
Znap Fly’s environmental professionals are experienced and provide the following capabilities:
- Asbestos & Lead Building Inspection Surveys
- Employee Exposure Assessments
- Hazardous Materials Abatement Design
- Hazardous Materials Abatement Bid Specifications (CSI format)
- Hazardous Materials Abatement Bid Plan Drawings (with interactive documents)
- Hazardous Materials Abatement Monitoring & Air Testing
- Lead Soil Testing
- IAQ/Mold Inspection and Testing
Technology. A Power Multiplier.
Znap Fly embraces new innovative, more efficient and accurate ways of tackling tasks.
3D CAMERA SCANNING
We have helpful tools like our 3D camera to capture a highly accurate layout of the building surveyed. A 3D scan can be performed to generate plans to show sample locations, room names and/or numbers, and help calculate accurate square footages. This also proves to be a very helpful tool for contractors to visually tour the interiors for an accurate bid.
DIRECT READ XRF LEAD
Znap Fly is also trained and authorized for the use of XRF lead testing instrumentation, a key tool to efficiently survey a building for lead paint. A non-destructive non-intrusive device that detects lead instantly.
UNMANNED AERIAL SYSTEMS/UAS “DRONES”
Utilizing our in-house drone capabilities packs a powerful punch with an accurate and efficient way to perform inspections, view hard to reach areas, and document large sites for thorough documentation. With drones, site conditions can be documented, allowing for the retrieval of critical insights and information such as area and volume measurements, thus making communication more effective.
Interactive Bid Documents
Znap Fly generates abatement drawings to clearly identify approximate location and extent of hazardous materials required to be removed. Interactive drawings include:
- 360° Interactive Tour (connecting points). Interior scanning using Matterport 3D Camera. A documented and interactive site walk. Znap Fly can pull off measurements from interior spaces. Export can also include accurate floor plans.
- 360° View Exterior (single points). Great way to document specific ground locations easily.
- 360° Aerial View (single points). Drone Generated. Great way to document entire site points with ease. Another excellent and efficient for contractors to see the site.